Sunday 18 November 2012

A good weekend

Thank you to all the visitors who came along to Applecroft School Christmas Craft fair yesterday.  It was lovely to hear such good things about my work, put such a big smile on my face, oh, and money in the pot so I can now order my next batch of glass. 

Now the only snag is how much stock I need to make for the next shows & an open house I am planning.  (Please let me know if you would like to come along, or bring friends)  Of course, I would be making things now but I am getting the kiln shelves sorted (they need occasional clearing off & re-kiln washing in so glass doesn't stick the shelves).

If I can get it to work, below will be pictures of my current remaining stock (more or less)


















































No comments:

Post a Comment